Frequently asked questions about buying a Zac’s Hamburgers Franchise.
1. Why Should I Buy a Zac’s Hamburgers Franchise?
Zac’s Hamburgers System offers the systems, procedures and ongoing support necessary to give you the best opportunity for success. But most important is Zac’s attention to detail in every aspect of running their store. The store has been areal labor of love for the Zac’s Family. For more than 30 years they have produced the very best hamburgers & fries and they bring the same commitment to consistent quality and family tradition to their new franchise opportunity.
2. Why not just open my own independent business?
Approximately 75% of all new business start ups fail annually, while with Zac’s expertise, buying power and guidance in the overall running of your restaurant all franchises have a greater opportunity for success.
3. Why are franchised businesses so successful?
For the most part Franchisors put together easily replicated prototype of their business. With the guidance of the franchisor through start-up and on going support, most problems that may occur are overcome or altogether avoided.
4. What are the other advantages to buying a Zac’s Hamburger franchise?
Zac’s offers a strong franchised system, which will have great buying power of their products and equipment. Finding an acceptable retail location & negotiating the terms of a lease are areas of expertise that Zac’s is quick to share with their franchisees.
- A weekly Initial Franchise Fee is a one-time fee you are charged to become a franchisee.
- A weekly Royalty Fee is a % of weekly gross sales.
- A weekly Advertising Fee that is 3% of weekly gross sales.
5. What are the fees Zac’s will charge?
There are three fees usually associated with Franchising.
6. Do Franchisors help with Financing?
Zac’s has the resources to help a qualified buyer procure a loan for the purchase of their business.
7. How do I know if Zac’s is the best Franchise for me?
The first step in this process is to fill out the “Contact Us Form” and submit it right away.
8. What’s next after I submit the form?
Zac’s sales representatives will review the form and contract you to set up a no obligation meeting for you to learn more about Zac’s services and attractive benefits.
Then one of our representatives will promptly contact you in order to answer your questions and provide detailed additional information about this exceptional opportunity.
Contact us today for more information at 856-359-4445.
- Program Highlights
- Download Business Details
- Franchise Blog
- Burger Franchises in Philadelphia, PA
A TRULY AMAZING FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY
Interested in joining the Zac’s family? Fill out the form below and we will get back to you with more information about our franchise program!